How do I get Started with The GOLF Performance Project?
You want to play better golf. We want to help.
Where do you want your game to be? What is the current status of your game? Like Google Maps, we use these two “coordinates” to clearly chart a path for your journey towards your goals. This is our M.A.P. process – Measure, Assess, and Plan
To learn where your game is at we provide three options:
- In-Studio M.A.P. – $175– Assess your skills at our state-of-the-art coaching studio.
- On-Course M.A.P. – $250 – This is our favorite. We arrange 9 hole holes of golf at Cordova Bay to observe and assess your game. You will play alongside one of our PGA of Canada golf professionals and two other golfers. This is a great for players who have challenges bring their range game to course. On-course also allows for observation of tactical and strategic opportunities you may have in your game. After the 9 holes you will meet as a foursome in the lounge for a review session.
- Data M.A.P. – $100 – You provide us access to game tracking software such as Arccos, Decade, Shots to Hole (or any stat tracking software) so we can see a summary of your on-course performance. We then point you towards a training program prioritizing the are of your game to address to reach your goals.
I’ve Completed the M.A.P. – What’s Next?
At the highest level of men’s golf there are four major tournaments every year. These events are referred to as “The Majors”, which are The Masters, The PGA Championship, The U.S. Open, and finally The Open Championship.
PGA Tour legacies are ultimately measured by a players performance in The Majors.
Just as there are Four Majors on the golf calendar, there are also four majors to golf performance.
We would like to introduce you to the Four Majors of Golf Performance. A golf hole can be broken into four components, which are:
- Off the Tee ($399)
- Approaching the Green ($399)
- Around the Green ($399)
Following your M.A.P. session our team will recommend one of the above Four Majors as the starting point for your training.
What you can expect for each of the Four Majors programs?
- Understand what the minimum requirement for success for each shot
- Understand real world references for performance in the majors based your skill group
- Learn to Choose targets and create expectations based on cohort references and your goals
- Understand “Cause & Effect” for both the ball and the club – Ball flight laws
- Train the specific skills required to reach your golfing goals
- Effectively track your practice and on course play to re-focus your practice time
Each of the Four Majors program includes reference material, a CoachNow account to track progress, and four hours of programming. You will spend two of those hours one on one with your PGA professional. The other two training hours will be in our state-of-the-art coaching studio training using our technology and methods to grow your skills in a tight feedback loop environment.
Find My Swing
For some newer golfers, or golfers coming back to the game following a break, your assessment may point us to more movement based learning focus. Find My Swing is designed for players who should grow their understanding of golf swing movement patterns.
What you can expect in the Find my Swing program?
- Understand Cause and Affect for body and club movement
- Understand Cause and Affect for ball flight – Ball Flight Laws
- Learn the Three Simple Keys to a consistent swing shape
The Find my Swing program includes essential reference material, a CoachNow account to track progress, and four hours of programming. You will spend two of those hours one on one with your PGA professional. The other two training hours will be in our state-of-the-art coaching studio training using our technology and methods to grow your skills in a tight feedback loop environment.
Cost of Find My Swing is $399 and we would anticipate this program being completed in a 4 week period.